Staying safe when visiting our building
The safety and wellbeing of everyone visiting our building is of paramount importance to us. Find out what we are doing to provide a safe space to learn and socialise.
Before your visit
We ask that anyone with Covid-19 not attend our venue unless they’ve had two negative lateral flow tests. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
• A high temperature
• A new, continuous cough
• A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Please do not come to the Institute unless you’ve had a negative PCR or lateral flow test.
If you are booked to attend an in-person course, workshop or talk, please call us on 01483 562142 to speak to a member of our staff team who will be happy to assist.
During your visit
To respect and be considerate of other visitors to the building, we request that you:
• Be kind and respect those wearing a mask by ensuring social distancing
What we’re doing to keep you safe
• Hand sanitiser is available in common areas of the building.
• Each room is sanitised between uses.
• We provide ventilation in our rooms by keeping the windows open and, where possible, doors.
• Hybrid and online courses will continue to offer flexibility to our attendees and members.
If you would like further information on the measures we are taking, our Covid-19 risk assessment is available to read.